What a great morning .... Blessed

ThreeBoysChicks

Songster
12 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Thurmont, MD
Got up this morning, made a pot of coffee and headed to the barn. Fed the horses. Fed the goats (home 2 weeks and doing great). I love my goats. I sit on a bucket with them while they eat, drink my coffee and play with them. Did I mention I love my goats. Then I went back in the barn and fed the 4 week old chickens and then the real fun... I filled a small sledding saucer with water and put the 4 day old geese in it. MissPrissy, you are so right. I could watch them all day. Then I played with my 6 guinea keets. They are a hoot also. Suprisely not as noisey as I expected, but then again they are only 4 days old. What I love the most is watching these little guineas, chasing flies around and eatting them. Yeah, go Guineas!!

Then I realized I had been out there for over an hour and needed to come in wake the family, fix breakfast and get ready for church. I am truly blessed.

I was so happy with this morning and my wife and kids and friends for that matter think I am nuts. So I came to you guys, because I knew you would understand.

God Bless!
Ed

Good morning
smile.png
Sounds very peaceful and soul filling.

pssst ... goslings are my favorite
smile.png

You had the Perfect Morning
smile.png

i'm going to have one to! i spent all early morning playing with my 3 two day old chicks and now i'm getting ready to leave and spend the rest of my morning at the river fishing with my uncle
smile.png

Have a Great and Safe day everyone!
smile.png
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom