What a great night!

I don't envy you guys, that's for sure! DH and I let the girls out last night and did the same thing. We have a bar outside and we sat on the barstools watching the girls peck and scratch. It's so awesome.
That's the best way for me to unwind after a week of work!
barnie.gif

Carri, as you already know the therapy chicken watching provides is endless. Their soothing nature is why free ranging is important to us, not to mention how happy free range chickens are.

May I pull up a stool?
lau.gif

bigzio

Hi all,
Nothing better than southern California weather. My in-laws were just out from MN, I honestly did not think they would get back on the plane! I have about 50 fruit trees everyone has multiple blooms, smells like heaven. My hens are getting so fat already with everything growing.
Lisa in Yorba Linda

+12 here and a little cloud. Some rain. I doubt we will see snow now until December. Even the grass is turning green! Some bulbs are coming up.

Now you know why I don't live in Ontario! And part of the reason I moved from Alberta.

Better get those chickens little snow shoes! LOL

Quote:
I don't think I could laugh any harder haha (insert Sarcasam) darn maine weather...god I need some warm days soon, I am feeling cooped (chuckle) up!!

BTW chickenboy..we're from the same state and share the same first name! haha

Hey Erin...I'm from Mass, too! My poor chickens are walking on snow, after they were teased with 65 degree weather last week. They look pretty bummed out. You wouldn't happen to live near Boston, would you?

Cheer up Northeaster, 60 degrees by thurs. this week and we got an alberta clipper last night! Nobody can say NY weather isn't interesting!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom