What am I ??????

pgpoultry

Songster
10 Years
Oct 16, 2009
Wales
Well. Dad is definitely Brahma as I have only Brahma boys, Gold, Dark, Blue Partridge and Red Pyle.
I thought that this chick was from an egg laid by my Gold Brahma hen, but wonder if one of my warrens slipped in an egg?
She (hopefully) is four and a half weeks old and the orange bits really ARE orange.

Anyone know what I am?

Thanks,
Sandie

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

Thank you,
I don't have any cochins (love them, though), so the chick must be Brahma or Brahma X Warren.

I don't have any Buff Brahmas, but am a bit unsure as to whether the birds which I have could produce the Buff (Male and female Dark Brahmas, male and female Gold Brahmas, Blue Partridge and Red Pyle males).

No real sign of any comb yet (hence I'm hoping for a pullet), but the boys all have, I believe pea (or is it rose?) combs,

Thanks for any help in identifying Ginger which i am calling her/him in view of the unusual colour feathers,

Sandie

Anyone else that has an idea as to what Ginger is? (I suppose I'm guessing mutt)

Thanks,
Sandie

To me looks one parent Red Pile and one Gold.She can be mix with Gold Sex Link but leg feathering is too hany(you never know)

Last edited:
Pyle X Gold she could certainly be!

Whatever, she seems a very healthy chick,

many thanks,
Sandie

Back
Top Bottom