What am I?

kryptoniteqhs

Rosecomb Rich
12 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Norco, CA
I am from the "bantam assortment" at TSC and my owner thinks I somehow may be a lemon blue cochin bantam?

2v2ta1f.jpg

I am also from the "bantam assortment" at tsc. I am trying to have feathered feet (but its not working out too well for me). I have a single comb and an occasional spot of buff, but I am mostly creamy colored. What am I?

nps3fc.jpg

Last edited:
lol...now i remember why i havent been on BYC in ages. wow. and to answer your question no! they have a nice brooder downstairs complete with shavings, a heat lamp, food and even......WATER!!!! I know! I put them in that box to bring them upstairs with me to the computer to snap pictures and try to figure out what they are. Thanks for your concern though!

Last edited:
have you asked Erin ?
I say cochin on first one 2nd don't know.
Good to see you back on BYC.
How are you Dells ? Get any hatched for the swap?
As to the rest yep!
hmm.png

what about a D'uccle?

Last edited:
O yes! The first one could be a Porcelain d'Uccle! How many people do you know that confuse Cochins and d'Uccles lol.

On the Delawares....well sort of. I have been having problems with my incubator. Ive finally decided I've had enough and this week or next I am ordering myself a Hovabator with a Turbo fan! I ended up with 6 chicks and they may be sold before the swap.

What kind of incubator are you using now? Whats the hatch rate like?

Quote:
LMAO!!! I don't see a box either. I also rarely take pictures of my girls in the brooder.

I could defiantly be wrong, but is there any chance it's a brahma. I have a feathered foot dark brahma.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom