What annoyed you today?

Quote:
Minus the pay stipend part of it I know exactly how you feel
hmm.png

Getting a letter in the mail about the real estate agents wanting to do the annual inspection on the house I rent... next Thursday I have to hide some of my outside ducks in the shed- I have to take my Silkie chicken and the baby quail to the neighbours- Take down the port a cot my disabled duck lives in and take her to the neighbours house too..... So glad its only once a year. They know I have ducks - But last inspection I only had 6, now I have 17 includuing Regie who has to live inside.

My daughter asking my advice about her school outfits six times.
roll.png
As in six changes of clothes. I was trying to wake up and wasnt "into" giving my opinion.
hmm.png

Not having tv.

We lost it back when the signals changed. We're too far from the towers for ABC, NBC, CBS, & FOX - -but gee whiz, we still get the CW so no one else in the house is missing their tv (dorky family has no taste in programming!) I sometimes watch on the computer at work (at home we have dialup, so no luck there). But I miss being up to date and chatting with friends about The Amazing Race, Survivor, Biggest Loser, and I really miss Brothers & Sisters.

A "friend" of mine posted on his facebook about going out to a bar again last night. I feel like that is all college students ever do! He's even blown me off a few times to go drinking. Ticks me off and just now I'm beginning to realize that if he were a true friend, he would not have blown me off so often for alcohol.

I BABYSIT FOR 2 KIDS. THE 2 YEAR OLD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PICKED UP AT 12PM. IT IS NOW 1:38 PM AND NO PHONE CALL. I WAS GONNA TAKE THE OTHER KID AND MY 4 YEAR OLD TO THE PARK TO FLY KITES SINCE IT IS A NICE WINDY DAY. IF YOUR GONNA BE LATE, FINE. PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL!!!! SHE HAS A CELL AND COULD CALL ME ANYTIME SHE WANTS. I CALL HER, BUT THAT IS NOT MY JOB. I'M SO PEED OFF. AT LEAST I'M GETTING PAID, BUT NOT THE POINT. SHE RUINED IT FOR THE OTHER KIDS.
smack.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
tongue.gif

A very annoying person who is taking paralegal courses has asked to intern at our law office this summer and my boss, who finds her equally annoying, is actually entertaining the thought. I'll immediately start putting out my resume if he tells her yes. I think he knows this.

Quote:
But college is the free time in which you are supposed to get wasted on booze as often as possible right? Why else pay thousands of dollars to be there?
hmm.png

Most of my college acquaintances bug me with their need to be out partying. My bigger annoyance is the dorm kids that sit behind me talking all through class about their plans to get wasted and play video games. They talk just loud enough that I can hear them over the teacher, but the teacher isn't bothered enough to tell them to shut up.

Quote:
But college is the free time in which you are supposed to get wasted on booze as often as possible right? Why else pay thousands of dollars to be there?
hmm.png

Most of my college acquaintances bug me with their need to be out partying. My bigger annoyance is the dorm kids that sit behind me talking all through class about their plans to get wasted and play video games. They talk just loud enough that I can hear them over the teacher, but the teacher isn't bothered enough to tell them to shut up.

Ugh I hate it so much! There is just so much immaturity at college, it's ridiculous. The drinking culture didn't bother me so much when I first started here, but I'll be a senior next year and now I realize how stupid it is. People talk about drinking and how awesome it is, yet in the next breath they say they couldn't remember anything and had a terrible hangover. I just don't see how that is "fun" at all!

I'll miss college when I'm done, but I won't miss all the parties and drinking and frats and sororities. I don't participate in any of them at all, yet I hear enough in classes and from aquaintences (That is a better word for them!) to make me sick of it.

Back
Top Bottom