Pit bull named Dually
Black Lab named Dollie
Two cats named Tilt and Ashes
3 Bettas-Herman, Harriet, and Baloo
3 Guppies-unnamed
1 Goldfish named Rosie
2 pullets-EE
9 chicks-6 EE, 2 silkie, 1 mutt

..and I have 2 plymouth barred rock chicks, 1 Delaware chick, 1 Red Star chick, and 2 Golden Laced Wyandotte chicks coming in the mail from MPC..

I am going this weekend to get some Delaware Blue Hens and maybe a Leghorn chick.
smile.png

I am really happy that I got my chicks/hens, they are so fun to watch.

dogs...4.5 of them Darlah: lab/rottie mix, Stella :Boston Terrier, Happy: Boston Terrier, Monix:Boston Terrier, and Copper aka Stinky: Hound dog of some sorts
Cats....2.5 of them Snowball: an all black long haird cat with the nickname of Sybil, Dotz : little smooth butt mutt, and Ca-lee-co >her Jamacian name< her "American" name is Calico
Goldfish...Goldie the head biting, pebble throwing, water squirting gold fish who likes to be pet!
Hermit crabs...3 Mrs Krabs, Tweety, and Brownie
Chickens...6 for now theres Hank, Hermon, Henrietta, and Twinkles...then there are the 2 nuggets who do not have names yet as I'm not sure they are staying.
ohhhh and the wabbits...2.. Marley and Amanda

Currently we have......1 dog (lab mix), 5 cats (one house cat & the rest are barn cats), 5 horses (4 Arabs...one is pregnant & due in a few weeks & 1 Appendix Quarter Horse), 14 chickens & 5 fainting goats.

We have 2 guinea pigs, Debbie and Sunny.
Then we have 2 dogs, Cutie Pie and Rainbow.
We have a shubunkin goldfish (no name) and a male betta fish (also no name)
Of course there are the umpteen-million birds running around outside
lol.png

We live with my dad who has an additional 4 dogs: Princess, Baby, Mindy, and Tank.
Dad also has 2 horses, Angel and Friday.

I think that's all the 'pets', but it's hard to say
lol.png

Oh Lawl here we go:

Cows (Jers x Char): Trufflez, Tater, Daisy, Momma, Duchess, Wubzey, Angus, Bubba, Thing 1, Thing 2
Goats (Nubian): Bo, Daisy, Feetsie, Tiny
Pigs: Bacon, Porker
Ducks: (Muscovy) Pinky, (Swedish Blue) Jack, (Mallard) Minnie
Geese: (Canada which will be leaving soon) Hannibal
Chickens: (Cochin) Pancake, Redbird, Ladybird, Bluebird, (Wynadotte) Cornbread, Pinto, (OEB) Dannyboy, BB, (Silkie) Chaco, (Sexlink) MommaClump, Blanko, Jr, Josephine, (RIR) Ruby, (CornishRock) Ghost, (Broiler) Spot, (Polish) Blue, Jeanie, GG, Omlete, (Mille Flure) Unnamed1, Unnamed2, (Chicks 7)
Guinea: Poot, Toot
Dogs: Great Pyrenees Betty, German Shepherd Holley, Mutt Liberty
Cats: Velcro, Steve, Cuddles, Wafflez, Boo
Turtle: Cooter
Skink: Darnit

I think that was everyone.....

I love my families animals so much that I will post pics of them!

First is Phoebe my black standard poodle: (for the daily puppy people on here she was the daily grown up dog on July 3rd!)
91615_019.jpg

91615_035.jpg

My two girls bug and cricket: bug first cricket second
91615_june_9_2011_211.jpg

91615_june_9_2011_222.jpg

And my flock: 1st photo L-R Sophie, spock, calsifer, Howl second is Ino, Sakura, and Hinata. (buff girls are now all feathered)
91615_june_9_2011_027.jpg

91615_014.jpg

I love them!

Last edited:
We have a veritable zoo at my house! The animals drive us crazy at times but of course we love them like crazy anyway
smile.png

In the house we have...

An albino California King snake
An Alligator Lizard
A Siamese kitty named Miso
A Calico kitty named Ogden
and our sweet as pie black lab - Schwartz (more commonly referred to as Shorty
smile.png
)

Outside we have...

A 28 year old QH/TB cross gelding named Poco Rey. He's a retired three day eventer and SPOILED like mad
A 12 year old mini-horse/shetland cross mare named Ruby - Rey's girlfriend
An 18 year old Hanoverian gelding named Watchman - He's my 3rd/4th level dressage horse who lives up the road at my trainer's barn
Orange Cat - AKA P.F. Chang (P.F. stands for Person Face cuz she looks disturbingly human)
A hive of Italian bees
15 chickens and counting... A Buff Orpington, two Barred Rocks, and 5 BBS Marans,
In the baby pen we have... A Blue Sexlink cockerel, a Salmon Fav pullet, BO/Blue copper Marans cockerel, a Wyandotte - some kind of blue - not sure what color he's gonna be yet, an Ameraucana/Wyandotte cross - blue again but not sure what color she'll turn out to be, a black sexlink, and the most lovely Blue Silkie you have ever seen
love.gif

Soon to join the farm...

A bator full of beautiful Silkie babies
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I have 6 tetra tints (all were supposed to be pullets..2 of them started crowing)
7 amercanna
1 Banty
2 black standar poodle puppies
2 white standard poodles
1 cream standard poodle
1 red standard poodle
A rescue white mini poodle

Excuse me while I go brush dogs lol

WOW!! and I thought I had alot of animals
lol.png

I have been blessed with

3 hens
1 mean but handsome rooster
2 wonderful cats,
and
5 new baby chicks!

Lucy: white toy poodle.

Murphy: dapple standard dachshund

Scooter: white mini poodle

Bindi: black w faun long hair chihuahua

Three inside cats: Kit a black generic, Tinker a smoke persian, M.A. (pronounced emma) a black and white generic.

Mitty Kitty is our black and white generic outside cat: neutered and does not roam.

Buddy: palomino quarter horse

Casper: white goat

Max: red and white goat

two budgies (or as most people call them: parakeets)

Casanova: male pied cockatiel

Millicent: blue slate hen turkey

Baby: 2 month old baby turkey, gender unknown at this time

About 50 chickens: mixture of breeds. Mostly hens, a few roosters.

An aquarium of fish: platies, black neon tetras, two white cory cats, long fin black skirt tetras.

Back
Top Bottom