What are gapeworm symptoms???

Worming really isn't a thing, you're right. And neither is anything really, you just might think it is when you see posts about "it." Like "sour crop" "crop this and that" Just because something "can" happen doesn't mean it's common. In my 20 years I've dealt with Respiratory infection once after adding new chickens so this is why Quantining is important; Coccidiosis once, Bumblefoot twice, lost 1 to a predator. To me these stats mean that really nothing much happens to Chickens..... How is your chicken today? Any new symptoms?
She seems really well today. I noticed her preen once this morning but no wierd yawing or head shaking.💖🥰

Could it of been the stress of a new coop?

She seems really well today. I noticed her preen once this morning but no wierd yawing or head shaking.💖🥰

Could it of been the stress of a new coop?
UPDATE:
Now one of my other hen is showing some similar symptoms to my Easter Egger. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Common cold?? My other hen is doing much better today. Only has laid down for very very short amounts of time later in the evening, and had been doing a little bit more preening then usual.

Back
Top Bottom