What are some ways to convince....

Quote:
X2!!
Also raise the money yourself to purchase it and be able to pay for the food ect. without having to ask for it.
big_smile.png

Yep. I would show your parents how responsible you are. Tell them how you will pay for the bunny and all the bunnies needs/requirments and stick to it. Also, show your parents that you know about bunnies and have done your research. Make a slideshow or write a couple paragraphs on how to care for bunnies, so they know that you know how to care for them.
Good Luck.
smile.png

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Yep. I would show your parents how responsible you are. Tell them how you will pay for the bunny and all the bunnies needs/requirments and stick to it. Also, show your parents that you know about bunnies and have done your research. Make a slideshow or write a couple paragraphs on how to care for bunnies, so they know that you know how to care for them.
Good Luck.
smile.png

Yes I told them I'd even pay for the bunny and the requirements of a bunny.

Anything else?​

Prove responsibility. Do you know how to properly raise/take care of it, clean its environment, cure any issues it may come across, etc.

Prove use too. Although most bunnies are kept as pets, I'd prefer mine to pay for their upkeep too, but that's me.

Now for just one bunny - Prove its use by mentioning its temperament, how constant do you need it clean after it, can it do more than just sit in its hutch, etc, does it bite, etc. Parents want to know they have a safe, easy to care for pet around.

Quote:
I am very responsible. I take care of my chickens more than my dad!

I know practically all the things a bunny needs.

<3ChickenForever :

I am very responsible. I take care of my chickens more than my dad!

Are they your chickens or your dad's chickens? If they are your chickens, your dad shouldn't have to do any of their care lest you can't do it yourself.​

Why don't ya see if you folks will let ya join 4-H and show your have to have a bunny or bunnies depending what you have them for, you will learn alot about the proper way to car for your animal and learn alot about responisability and your parents will see how serious you are about owning an animal long term.

My parents let me have any animal i wanted growing up because they new i would care for them and i was in 4-H then FFA .

I learned things my parents could not teach me because they did not know as they were new to the whole farm thing and to this day i still have lots of animals and love taking care of them.

Quote:
Are they your chickens or your dad's chickens? If they are your chickens, your dad shouldn't have to do any of their care lest you can't do it yourself.

The family's chickens. My older sister and brother are out in college so they don't have to take care of them. I really mean that I take care of the chickens more than any of my family members.

Back
Top Bottom