what are the names of your chickens?

chkinut

Songster
9 Years
Feb 25, 2010
Leesburg, Ohio
ok guys, tell all the names of your chickens! i would love to hear them.....mostly cuz i'm trying to pick names for my upcoming flock.

We have 4 isa brown chickens.

1st is Bailey as she is the boss (Named after Bailey from Greys Anatomy)

2nd is Sam as the top of her wings stick up and look like devils horns (Named after Sam out of Supernatural, yes we know hes male
tongue.png
)

3rd is Ange (Short for Angela) Named after my wifes brothers ex wife. Reason is because the chicken is butt ugly lol. We also figured if Ange blooms into a beautiful chicken we can then say she is named after Angelina Jolie lol.

4th is Bee (Short for Bianca) Named after Easteneders (UK TV Show) Character Bianca as she has ginger hair and Bee has a lot of ginger around her neck and head. We can put that as my wife has beautiful Ginger hair
smile.png

As you can see we like our US TV Shows lol

hey, ur from england! that's cool! i'm american, but i lived in england for 4 years and worked for british telecom. we lived in felixstowe....my 1st son was born in ipswich......i LOVED england! absolutely beautiful country!!! i miss it, and i hope i can visit again before i pass from this earth!
smile.png
i miss brandston pickle like crazy! i don't miss the fog!!! wow! that stuff can get so thick u can't see your hand in front of you!!! thanks for the name ideas! i like the name Bailey! funny story about Ange!

Only a few of ours have names, mostly the roosters. We have Kellogg (BA), Cherokee (EE), Mr. Peanut (Bantam cross), Puff (EE hen) and Old Lady (BA with 1 eye).

My Production red with a bright red cape is Reba.
My other Production red that survived a dog attack but has been grumpy ever since, Old Lady or mama.
Black Orpington HEN - Srg. Kaboose. (Blame my son for that one.)
Barred Rock is called Emma.

Back
Top Bottom