What are the names of your ducks?

Hunter0704

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 8, 2011
Wentzville, MO
Have three new Welsh Harlequins and trying to come up with a selection of names to choose from. One I liked, Lilybet, is a Welsh name but am thinking of shortening it to Lily.

Let's hear the names of your babies!!! Thanks.

Quote:
I love the name Lily, but it's not one of my ducks names but one of my dachshunds names.
My ducks names are: [ Muscovies]
Ernie
Opie
Ruthann
Emmielou
Lavern
Shirley
Alicemay
Faith
Hope
Joy

Last edited:
I can't really differentiate them yet but I'm planning on naming mine after girl-named beer:

Shotgun Betty,
Sweet Josie Brown,
Bad Penny,
St Pauli Girl,
St Theresa ,
Kiss Me Kate

For they boys
Big Boss
The Most Interesting Man in the World

I have ...
Edward
Bella
Rosalee

smile.png

Fluffy - female Pilgrim
Aurora - female Sebastopol
Casear - Male pilgrim
Margot - female Sebastopol
MoMo - male Saxony
Whitey - cayuga female
Starlight - cayuga female
Bluebell - blue swedish female

just to name a third...

Peeps - Magpie that peeped all the way home when we got her

Walter (Went with watson - they are best buds) Khaki

Watson (husband's choice) Khaki

Mocha (hyper duck - like I get when I drink a Mocha - she's also a Khaki Campbell so coloring is true to name

Mildred (husband's choice) Khaki

Ciscoe (after gardening personality Ciscoe Morris in Seattle) - Magpie

Love 'the Most Interesting Man in the World' name !!

big_smile.png

Pekin - Nelly, Noodle and Bradley (named after my BIL - went to his memorial service the same day I got the ducks)

Mallards - Daisy, Shakespare, Mozart, Mitch, Blossom (Flower was her mother and the mother of Mozart and Mitch - lost to a fox)

Scovy mix - Carrot (she was the buddy to Peas who was injured by something - fox or owl - and didn't make it) The name does really fit her.

Last edited:
I have some ducks named and other are not named. I have one magpie named Ladanin Thomas (probley spelled it wrong, it is a ball player?) My son helped him when he was hatching and worked with him. I have a crested gray and white duck named Johnathen (named after a neighbor boy, with frizzie hair lol), cluck (who is a mallard drake, but was the only duck to hatch and was raised with chickens and would run with the ducks all day then go to bewd with the chickens in the coop lol, and Donald and Daisy who are my old ducks that was the first I ever hatched. then I have probley 10 others not named. But I know how many I got and I quack at them all, they are just nameless.

Back
Top Bottom