What are these?

Kinda of an off white color
Ooh. I need white eggs to complete my basket, it’s the only color I’m missing. I already have a blue layer, a greenish layer, a tan layer, an orange-brown layer, a pinky brown layer, a normal brown layer....
Stop making me drool over this chicken. 😂

Ooh. I need white eggs to complete my basket, it’s the only color I’m missing. I already have a blue layer, a greenish layer, a tan layer, an orange-brown layer, a pinky brown layer, a normal brown layer....
Stop making me drool over this chicken. 😂
Oh I'm envious. I want colored eggs. I bet they are beautiful. I dont think I have colored egg layers but I dont know because they are only about 16 weeks. I have wyanndotte, light brahman, barred rock and australorp. Do any of them lay colored eggs?

Oh I'm envious. I want colored eggs. I bet they are beautiful. I dont think I have colored egg layers but I dont know because they are only about 16 weeks. I have wyanndotte, light brahman, barred rock and australorp. Do any of them lay colored eggs?
No....all lay varying shades of brown.
Breeds that lay colored eggs are Crested Cream Legbar, Ameraucana, and Araucana.
But if you buy either of the last two, know that they are actually a colored-egg laying mixed breed called Easter Eggers.
My two colored layers are EEs. Friendly and pretty.

No....all lay varying shades of brown.
Breeds that lay colored eggs are Crested Cream Legbar, Ameraucana, and Araucana.
But if you buy either of the last two, know that they are actually a colored-egg laying mixed breed called Easter Eggers.
My two colored layers are EEs. Friendly and pretty.
I would love to have some EEs.

I would love to have some EEs.
They’re great.
D2CEB48B-8693-4D09-A99E-CFDD55E711C6.jpeg
A25739E4-B9C0-4964-A4F2-3040B9F0BC1D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom