What are they?

ChickyPooh

Songster
11 Years
Jun 3, 2008
South GA
These are the nine ducks I just bought at an auction. can anyone tell me what they are? Why does only one have a pink beak?
Chickens024.jpg

At the auction everyone told us these were white runners are they right?
Chickens003.jpg

They kind of look like Muscovies to me! The blue billed yellow ones are barred, I believe. If they start coming in barred, I say they are Scovies because Im pretty sure Scovies are the only ducks that can be barred! Domestics anyways.

No!!! We hate Muscovy ducks!!! We'll have to sell them! You don't know how hard I've tried to gentle them, and all the poop scrapping is for nothing!
barnie.gif
he.gif

Gervais: We thought that one with the pink bill might be a pekin or a runner but we weren't sure. Is it going to be a hen of a drake or can you tell?

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

That's funny! I needed a laugh and that is the type of situation that would tickle my sense of humor.... irony.. gotta love it..

Why don't you like Muscovies?

-Kim

Those blue beaked and black tipped tailed ones are most definitly barred muscovies!

Gosh I wish I was you right now, I love scovies, esspecially the barred ones(hoping to hatch more from my pair this year, eggs should hatch next week!).
Although nothing can beat Rippled Muscovies.

Anna

Back
Top Bottom