What are you reading?

Just finished reading the new Rick Riordan book, now am going to re-read The Lost Symbol since I got my illustrated edition.

I'm reading the Charlaine Harris series on Sookie Stackhouse. (True Blood) Waiting patiently for Stephen King to release something.
old.gif

Beauty by Sheri S. Tepper and the latest Robert Jordan Wheel of Time book, Towers of Midnight; except that ds is also reading it, so we keep stealing it from each other! I read a LOT, but life intervenes. I usually have a number of books that I am reading at the same time, and I like to re-read books over and over. I do not count the Bible as reading as that is a routine habit.

Omnivore's Dilemma was great, follow it up with In Defense of Food.
wink.png

Been reading James Patterson lately, Honeymoon is next. Just finished Sarah Palin's Going Rogue last night.

A Missionary Journey
"Remembering His Marvelous Works" by Joan Tyson

Joan Tyson and her husband Bob are friends whom I have known for many years. They founded "Good Samaritan Baptist Mission" and have served our Lord in many far off places throughout their lives. They are amazing people and this book is Joan's account of the miraculous happenings that they have encountered durring that time. It is a wonderful book! You should read it!

Backyard Homestead, The Lily Bard series by Charlaine Harris......waiting impatiently for the next Sookie Stackhouse novel to come out.

DH bought me a Kindle (for no reason at all!!!). It is my best friend, it is always with me, I carry it in my purse! Best gift I have EVER gotten!

I get books from resale shops for 25 cents. I started getting into reading while waiting in the car at the school pick up line. I got the book uglies and that led me to read the rest of the series pretties,specials,and extras.Then I read peeps and the midnighters books from the same author.

Got the city of ember and the people of sparks.

Couldn't wait for the Harry Potter movie so I read the last book,and now I am reading the entire series.

Got some gardenning books and diabetes books that I am reading too.

I am reading To Kill a Mockingird by Harper Lee. It is more exciting than other classics I have read. I have to read it with my class. Mattemma, I like almost all of those books you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom