What are your coop names?

Egg McMansion. Our largest dual coop we built on our own to save money. (didn't work out that way, hence the name)
lau.gif

House of Guinea. Which sits abandoned due to guinea preference for half of the Egg McMansion.

Quote:
We're big PBS fans too!
big_smile.png
But I'm confused about the last... what will be "Polly"??? LOL That's MY name! (and, yes, I'm pretty sure I've heard it all in my lifetime!!
big_smile.png
)

Quote:
I like Sunny Yolk Inn. Especially since it is painted yellow. That gets my vote!
smile.png

Thanks!
big_smile.png

But I also have some Iowa Blue chickens (with a Blue roo named "Bleu") and would like to incorporate that somehow. We live pretty close to some protected marshy wet lands in the upper NW. I could call it Bleu Bayou Inn. It also makes me think of Linda Ronstadt's song "Blue Bayou".
wink.png

We have several coops...one made from the kids' wooden playset, the coop is above the old sandbox, it is The High Rise Coop. Two are made from 4x4x8 shipping boxes, one is painted aqua blue, and the doors and windows were cut with a reciprocating saw by me, and are not too straight as my arms got tired, so I call it the Seuss coop. It reminds me of some of the wacky drawing in the Dr Seuss books. The other one is painted brown and we have yet to come up with anything more original than The Brown Coop. I made 2 small coops from pallets: one for my Sebrights and the other for the Silkies and I call them The Banty Shanties. When I get my grow out coop/run finished, I will probably call it something like "Juvey Hall" it will mainly be for the boys awaiting placement in Camp Kenmore.

I think I'm going to call my big coop the Chicken McMansion even though someone on BYC has already taken that one... Sorry, I'm a big copycat
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom