What are your pet peeves?

should have seen what happened earlier today
roll.png

"KILL THE BIRDS!!!" the children were screaming

you have to feel sorry for the pigeons

I have been trying to think of a name for my little delaware cochin chick. Guess I've found one now.
Introducing my pet, Peeve
68502_p1050981.jpg

And, on a serious note, I detest people who do not even attempt to make their children behave in public places. Also, people whose dogs don't behave any better than some people's children. Leave them at home! I don't want your dog licking my kids face, knocking my toddler over, jumping on me, etc. If I go to your house then I have to deal with your dog, if I am at a parade, fair, etc, I should not have to deal with your dog.

I agree with you, I love dogs but detest irresponsible owners that think you should love/tolerate their dog as much as they do. I usually will say something if a persons' dog is sniffing my butt or being intrusive and kicking it as a last resort to give them the message that it is not cool. It is usually the owner that is at fault for not training their pets or kids...

Last edited:
In public .... people who loudly use foul language.

In my home .... someone messing with the thermostat without telling me.

In forums .... thread hijackers.

In emails .... people who send 'important' information to everyone in their address book without first checking to see if it's true or garbage.

btw.... JulieNKC ~ I love Peeve....sooooo cute!

Last edited:
I have some weird problems.

Pet Peeves:
Sitting on my Pillow, or any pillows in the house really.
Leaving clothes in the floor.
People starting a sentience then not finishing it.
Interrupting me or anyone else really
Putting eggs anywhere but in the egg carton in the fridge.
Dogs not trained and not on leashes.
People who feel the need to "force" their opinions on others.
Kids without manners.
People who "know it all" and have "done it all but better then you or yours" (my step mother in law does this)
People coming by my house without calling.

That is just the tip of the ice burg, I have a huge list. Lawl I am really anti-social I guess......

Quote:
.... and they fail to see that you were copied already by the same person that sent it to them ...
roll.png

People starting a sentience then not finishing it.

Yeah, one of my roommates started cloning an alien...and then they just let it sit there half finished.

...Sorry, too cute of a typo to pass up.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
okay I have so more:

people who don't know how to bag groceries

leaving clothes in the middle of the living room floor (DH does this all the time! gr!)

leaving the tv on when you are not in the room

using 2-3 bath towels at a time

people that automatically judge you (they have a look)

rude people

people that can't count change back to you (I have a whole thread on this one
smile.png
)

wasting paper - I keep paper that are blank on the back to use for scratch paper

kids that back talk and run around not paying a bit of attention

no respect for elders

people coming up to me in a parking lot asking for money

and there are many more...

Quote:
Yeah, one of my roommates started cloning an alien...and then they just let it sit there half finished.

...Sorry, too cute of a typo to pass up.
big_smile.png

Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom