What breed and gender is this???

She/he is 5 weeks old give or take a few days. Got her/him from a lady selling from her backyard flock. I was told the 5 I bought were Orpingtons. Maybe this is not the case.
[/URL]
Did she keep other breeds? Did she keep the Orpingtons in a separate pen? If she had a bunch of different breeds all together in the same flock, than no guarantees of parentage can be made.

He's another one of a different chic. What are your thoughts here?
This looks a lot like my Blue Orpington. The only thing is, my blues have blue feet to match the feathers. Here's a pic, in case it helps. I'm sure someone else on here can tell you exactly what sort of chicken this is. :)

Did she keep other breeds? Did she keep the Orpingtons in a separate pen? If she had a bunch of different breeds all together in the same flock, than no guarantees of parentage can be made. 

Oh boy that's a strong point. I think I'll see if I can get ahold of her. This might be a cross by accident. But you think a Roo?

Wow this can get confusing. Lol

I know she had several types of Orpingtons and Cochins and also Euskal Oiloas. So maybe a have some weird cross. I didn't pick the 5 birds up myself. But was told Orpingtons. I think there's several in here and she just said Ya They're all Orpingtons

Would anyone mind if I post pics of the other three that I have? I bought 5 so called Orpingtons and showed you two.

Back
Top Bottom