What breed and gender is this???

Anyone wanna take a stab at gender or age of this? It's at least part buff orpington?, and I think maybe crossed with columbian. THANKS!

This is Steve. Mystery Bantam roo that appeared out of nowhere and was missing a lot of tail feathers. Rescued him from the neighbor dog's mouth, but he flew off several more times before we reeled him in after dark with a light. He was so weary and scared for the 1st 2 weeks or so, but is loving his shelter and roost in our garden. He started crowing only a month ago. I'd love ideas on what he may be. Rose comb, willow legs, yellow feet, black spurs and toenails. Very colorful with lacing or penciling on some of his front feathers.

This is Steve. Mystery Bantam roo that appeared out of nowhere and was missing a lot of tail feathers. Rescued him from the neighbor dog's mouth, but he flew off several more times before we reeled him in after dark with a light. He was so weary and scared for the 1st 2 weeks or so, but is loving his shelter and roost in our garden. He started crowing only a month ago. I'd love ideas on what he may be. Rose comb, willow legs, yellow feet, black spurs and toenails. Very colorful with lacing or penciling on some of his front feathers.
Mixed breed.

Went to the store to get guineas, they were out, but ended uo,with these 2. They weren't labeled and were playful and had to have them. I think they are a cockerel and a pullet, but Im new.
Can any one guess the breed

Went to the store to get guineas, they were out, but ended uo,with these 2. They weren't labeled and were playful and had to have them. I think they are a cockerel and a pullet, but Im new.
Can any one guess the breed

Could be red sexlinks, Amberlinks, or White laced Cornish. It's very difficult to pin-point the exact breed when they still have chick down.

Thank you. I really hope they arent one. The guy at feedstore sold me a leghorn that is cornish and im fretting it because he is my favorite chicken

Back
Top Bottom