What breed and gender is this???

Cornish X are a 'mixed breed' bred for rapid growth. They are the size of an average adult by only 8 weeks old. They are usually solid white and have single combs. Pure Cornish are a pea combed breed, that grow at a normal rate. The most common colors are "Dark" and White Laced.

Need confirmation on these 2 sets of 4 week bantams Gender and breed please.
One set grey/blackish,

other set brown/reddish

Oh thank you! I have another with identical red comb. i will assume it is a male too. I have to rehome all the males. So im glad to hear most are female. Here is the only other pic i have of the 3rd one. They certainly dont like cameras! I will add the 2 dark browns look almost identical. Are they all the same type oegb? Their colors are different (2 brown ones).

Need to see the chest of the bird. Two look like they possibly Silver Duckwing. And two look like they might be Black Breasted Red. But Old English Games have a lot of colorations that are similar.

Ok, thanks. I have this little bamtam i need to know breed on. Im sure its way too young for sexing. It started out all white with just tinted head. Now one week old it is starting to get flecks of the head tint on its wings. It has very yellow beak and legs ( which are clean and 4 toes). Very easy natured with me, but no pushover with other chickies!
..beautiful! I hope its a girl.

[/IMG]

Too many pictures...i had to show off my pretties!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom