What breed and gender is this???

Anyone like to take a guess at my chicken combo? She just showed up outside the chicken run one morning & I've adopted her. She doesn't have wattles but she seems like a mature hen. I've had her about a week but no eggs yet(just assimilating her now). Coumbian/Araucana/EE mix? I think she is beautiful no matter what. Maybe once I get an egg, the color of it will give me a clue. My other hens haven't begun to lay yet (one has twice now) so my adopted hens egg should be fairly obvious it's hers. Just thought it would be fun to play a guessing game. You won't win anything, but my respect & admiration
1f602.png

Anyone like to take a guess at my chicken combo? She just showed up outside the chicken run one morning & I've adopted her. She doesn't have wattles but she seems like a mature hen. I've had her about a week but no eggs yet(just assimilating her now). Coumbian/Araucana/EE mix? I think she is beautiful no matter what. Maybe once I get an egg, the color of it will give me a clue. My other hens haven't begun to lay yet (one has twice now) so my adopted hens egg should be fairly obvious it's hers. Just thought it would be fun to play a guessing game. You won't win anything, but my respect & admiration
1f602.png
Typical hatchery Easter Egger. Not really a mixed breed. Just not bred to a particular breed standard like the Ameraucana and Araucana are.

1f602.png
she looks like an Easter Egger! very pretty girl! EEs come in many colors!

1f602.png

Agree she's an Easter egger.

Back
Top Bottom