what breed? Any Ideas?

Gallus domesticus.
roll.png

what does that mean? Just chicken? lol, maybe I asked the wrong question...
we have a couple rhode islands, a california, a E.E., two black chickens, lol, a seabright, but I am not sure what kinds these two little chicks will be, we just bought them from another person because we don't have a rooster...Thanks...

Ok, thanks,..that helps..so they all must look either yellow, or brown when they are 2 days old?/ As you can tell, we are "new eggs" lol

their are a lot of chicks that do look like that but no wheres near all of them. at this breed would just be a guess. the white could be a leghorn and the other could be a mix or both could just be mixes there really is no telling till they get older

what does that mean? Just chicken? lol, maybe I asked the wrong question...
we have a couple rhode islands, a california, a E.E., two black chickens, lol, a seabright, but I am not sure what kinds these two little chicks will be, we just bought them from another person because we don't have a rooster...Thanks...
If the person you got them from doesn't know, there's really no way of telling. Post again when they're around 6 weeks old, by then we can have some idea of gender and what breed or mix they could be. Knowing what breeds the folks you got them from have would also be a bonus!

Back
Top Bottom