What breed are my TSC pullets??

candira

In the Brooder
Apr 13, 2015
Lexington, Texas
Good morning all!! I bought 8 pullets from tractor supply on 2/24/15, since then I have been trying to guess what breeds I ended up with. My 2 white chicks, I'm guessing are white leghorns. Then I think I have 3 Wyandottes (2 gold, 1 silver). Then I'm really stumped on the other 3, from the beginning I thought they were either barred rock or dominique, but now thinking they could be cuckoo marans??? And by the way thinking one of those pullets is a roo. Anyway, curious what all of you thought. Do yall think I may be right? Let me know, or tell me what you think please!! Also, do yall think I ended up with one roo? Thanks everyone, have a great week!!! ~Candice
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply, so on the 3rd pic the chick to the far right, do you think it's a BR or cuckoo??? What's your opinion on that?? Thanks, Candice

OK thank you, I was hoping for barred rocks but cuckoo marans sound like a nice chicken to have too, it would be nice if they laid darker colored eggs like I have read the do. But I also read that depending on where you get them, some may not. Do any of yall have any experience with cuckoo marans from TSC?? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom