What breed are these bantams

Ethanpg22

Chirping
Aug 26, 2020
I got these bantams a week ago and i dont know anything about the different bantam breeds so anything helps.
1408043D-9AF1-4EFB-8C3C-B007B6510296.jpeg
0AF9E060-A2AA-428C-B79B-FE9C31BC46A2.jpeg
934DA183-F66D-4A29-9F4B-15C090CCAA21.jpeg

The second pic looks like a bantam EE cockerel/mixed breed. The last pic is a buff Bantam Cochin.

The top two are tough because they are scrunched, and we can't see their whole bodies. Pics of them standing naturally from the side would help. The one on the right looks like it could be a black Rosecomb Bantam. Can't see lobe color or shank color though.

The second pic looks like a bantam EE cockerel/mixed breed. The last pic is a buff Bantam Cochin.
The Buffs in the bottom picture looks like bantam Buff Cochins. ;)
I think both of these ladies are correct. The orange chickens look like bantam BOs, while the fluffier chicken in the second photo looks like an EE mix. Not sure about the first one though. Looks like a serama mix. The picture is also in a rather difficult angle.

Last edited:

The top two are tough because they are scrunched, and we can't see their whole bodies. Pics of them standing naturally from the side would help. The one on the right looks like it could be a black Rosecomb Bantam. Can't see lobe color or shank color though.
I agree entirely!

Agreed. :)

Back
Top Bottom