What breed are these ducks?

awarmrainyday

Songster
8 Years
May 17, 2014
These ladies showed up and made themselves right at home with my flock of Muscovies. Anyone know what breeds they are?

I'm pretty sure this one is a Rouen.

It's not he best picture but the one in the front has hints of gray on its neck and back. The back right looks like a Khaki Campbell.

I have not even a guess on this one!

These ladies showed up and made themselves right at home with my flock of Muscovies. Anyone know what breeds they are?

I'm pretty sure this one is a Rouen. I am buessing Rouen mix, maybe Rouen Khaki, though the light eyebrow makes me think of Saxony.

It's not he best picture but the one in the front has hints of gray on its neck and back. The back right looks like a Khaki Campbell.
Both ducks in back look like Khakis to me

I have not even a guess on this one! Looks like a Muscovy-Khaki cross.

Hi Amiga, thanks for your reply! I'll have to try and get some better pictures. I also have a little black duck, fully feathered with a white chest that showed up. It was smaller than my muscovy ducklings, they are now 7 weeks old and outgrowing the little thing. I'll try to get a picture, maybe a bantam duck? I love my Muscovys but they don't play in the water as much as these guys and that is so much fun to watch.

I think you're right about the call duck. She has quite a loud quack on her! I tried to get better pics but they don't like to cooperate, they are still getting used to me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom