what breed are we ?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by moosenbudda, Sep 25, 2009.

1. moosenbudda

moosenbudda Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2009
    So. cali
    there either going through a molt or not out of that protein defiency I think they had when i got them from a neglectful preveious owner. any how what breed and age do they look like to you ! Also I forgot to mention alot of the have greenish colored legs !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  2. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Looks like a Mille Fleur D'Uccle (if feet are feathered) and a bunch of Old English Game Birds

3. moosenbudda

Apr 3, 2009
    So. cali
    They do have featherd feet. ok good to know what a few of them are !

4. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

The only one that I see that is Mille is the orange/black/white speckeled ones. It may be a possibility that they are Old English/Mille crosses. The Old English do not have feathered feet

5. moosenbudda

Apr 3, 2009
    So. cali
    any one else ? I'd really like to hear other opinions !

6. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    I see one Mille Fluer D'uccle in the bunch but I think there are several mixed with D'uccle, That black breasted red booted bantam on the right is gorgeous!!

7. moosenbudda

Apr 3, 2009
    So. cali
    Thank you ! There not very tame but there getting a little better they dont freak as much when I go in the coop, but they still arent trusting at all !

8. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Sorry to burst your bubble but those aren't Mille Fleur D'Uccles. They are Mille Fleur Booted Bantams. D'Uccles are bearded and those birds do not have beards.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by