1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WHAT BREED BANTAM ARE THESE?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Foghorn Rock, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Foghorn Rock

Foghorn Rock Out Of The Brooder

Jun 25, 2008
    Picked these up this weekend. What breed do you think they are?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pine Grove

Pine Grove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Lakeland, Ga
    The white ones with black tails are Black Tailed White Japs and the others are Fawn Silver Duckwing Old English..The Fawns are both males........

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  3. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    Looks like btw japs and seremas.

4. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    I recently learned that if Seramas are too big for the intended standard then they are listed to sell just as bantams...I have some 8-9wk olds that will probably eventually be listed on Craigslist, found out the person who bought all the adults from the same lady said they were more like Ds & Fs instead of A-C.

ETA: As a matter of fact I think they all have the classic Serama look...Check out the Six Feathers Seramas site www.seramas.com and look at their pics...including the BTW ones.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  5. Rosecomb-Ryan

Rosecomb-Ryan East Indie Crazed

Apr 12, 2008
    Sacramento CA
    Those are BTW Japanese and Fawn Duckwing Old English Game Bantams they all look like cockerels

6. saranbensmom

saranbensmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2008
    Sorry - but none look like Seramas to me.....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by