1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What breed/gender am I?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by GothChick, Oct 8, 2010.

1. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Hi,

I was wondering if any of you kind people could help me because I'm a bit confused. I have no idea what I am! I was given to my mommy along with a bunch of EE chicks but it's becoming very obvious that I don't fit in with my "siblings," I am much smaller and don't have funny colored legs. Mom calls me Little Spaz because I am always on the move and really active, I just can't sit still. If someone has any guesses on what I am it would be a big help. I'm only about 5 weeks old. Just click on my pics to see them bigger. Thanks soooo much!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aimeeinwv

aimeeinwv Chillin' With My Peeps

I've had a few EE's come in with that pattern. Maybe mixed with something? Also looks like my welsummer chicks. Could be anything. I suppose you could repost in a few weeks and be able to tell better.

3. tallyho

tallyho Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    I was going to wait until more feathers come in to post pics of my chick that looks like it's part SPARROW! It looks a lot like yours. I don't know what exactly it's a mix of, probably an EE roo and a ? Really, it looks like some kind of camo-bird.

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I'm going to guess Light Brown Leghorn- looks like a girl. They do run on the small side and can be very flighty.

5. punky rooster

punky rooster Awesome

Jul 21, 2010
    Quote:that or EE

6. txcarl1258

txcarl1258 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    Pleasanton
    Not sure of breed, but its a girl.

7. leahthor

leahthor Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2010
    Northwestern Alberta
    Looks just like my Welsummers but it could be a brown leghorn too.

8. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    I was think Welsummer too but wasn't sure. What color legs do brown leghorns have?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by