what breed is it?

kuther

In the Brooder
Feb 18, 2015
Michigan
We got our chicks about five weeks ago. We got a free on with them, just trying to figure out what it is. I know that it is a rose comb and also it is not as feathered out as my other chicks. Any help would be great.

You should be thankful for the free gold Wyandotte they are gorgeous chickens with a super disposition! GL

Please help me identify this chick as well. It's 3weeks old. Has feathers only on the wings. Barely any tail, and what is there of a tail is just fluff. Beek is a little bigger than other chicks I have. If you know the breed, can you also guess on the sex?
It had to wear a splint on its right leg, because it was twisting out. And a few days ago, the left foot was trying to ball up, so my vet told me to make this "shoe" for it to keep the toes straight out. Any help identifying my chick would be greatly appreciated!

Maybe look at barred rock chicks?
My Wyandotte have any markings on the wing which leads mebto the Barred group. GL

It's being raised with five barred rocks which I ordered. This one was a bonus chick and does not look like the barred rocks it's with.

Back
Top Bottom