What breed is my chickie?

Homestead 2023

Chirping
May 20, 2023
Hello Everyone! Meet Willow. She's a month old today. I got her from Tsc through hoovers. I have no idea what breed she is. She was yellow when i got her so i thought she might be a buff orpington, but her feathers have changed so much. She was supposed to be a starlight green egger, but all the chicks got mixed at the store and I'm not sure what chickens i have.
20230528_224051.jpg

I have a mystery chick who is the same age, and looks exactly like Willow. Cordelia was purchased at L&M via Hoovers as well. Ordered a Blue Laced Wyandotte and a Dark Brahma, she‘s neither. is Willow shy? Cordelia is very cautious, but a lovey girl as well.

I have a mystery chick who is the same age, and looks exactly like Willow. Cordelia was purchased at L&M via Hoovers as well. Ordered a Blue Laced Wyandotte and a Dark Brahma, she‘s neither. is Willow shy? Cordelia is very cautious, but a lovey girl as well.
Seems like hoovers needs to get it together lol. Willow is not the most out going of them all. Bug she's very loving and like to sit on my hand at her own terms lol.

Seems like hoovers needs to get it together lol. Willow is not the most out going of them all. Bug she's very loving and like to sit on my hand at her own terms lol.
Ack. This double quote post. Cordelia is also not outgoing at all, either. She definitely is choosy about showing affection, but it’s worth it!

Hello Everyone! Meet Willow. She's a month old today. I got her from Tsc through hoovers. I have no idea what breed she is. She was yellow when i got her so i thought she might be a buff orpington, but her feathers have changed so much. She was supposed to be a starlight green egger, but all the chicks got mixed at the store and I'm not sure what chickens i have.
View attachment 3521537
same thing at my tractor supply, chickens were mislabeled. I have several that looked like this at that age. I thought they were golden comets or starlight green egger

Back
Top Bottom