what breed is my duckling?

By the way, and this is only my guess and may not be the case, but I have a feeling that your duckling might be a boy. We'll have to wait and see if I'm right because it's still too early to be definitive about gender. Both males and females are very beautiful.

By the way, and this is only my guess and may not be the case, but I have a feeling that your duckling might be a boy. We'll have to wait and see if I'm right because it's still too early to be definitive about gender. Both males and females are very beautiful.
hmmm I hope not. What makes you see boy?

The way the bill color looks in the first photo, so far. I've seen that color with male ducklings quite early sometimes. Again, just a guess and I could be totally wrong because bill colors are usually way off in photos and it's still way early to tell. If its a girl, she may start quacking in a couple of weeks (or may do peep-quacks). Girls can be very loud, though.

This is my little Alfred

Last edited:
I also need help determining what kinna duck I have. I bought it from a pet store who had a mixed batch and new nothing at all about them becuz the breeder did not give papers with them. I picked what I thought was and hoped was a mallard male. Now im not so sure its a mallard. It has all black feet with very little bit of a white spot. fPlease help!
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom