What breed is my hen?

just had a look at google images golden cukoo maran is the winner thank you for your help I had a feeling she was :D any help with my cock?
Happy new year xxx

What you feed the birds doesn't have any effect on shell color, that's genetic. It can affect yolk color, though, that's why our backyard eggs often look so much better than commercial eggs!

I just don't know on that male bird. The body type, the very short back and set of the tail just don't add up to anything for me. sorry.

definatley not a white rock. They have yellow legs and are much more built
here is one of my cockerels (i think I may have posted this, the last time you asked what your cockerel was)

no ive not seen this before had a look con google and hes identical to a white rock cockerel with exception to his legs they do have a yellow tinge but they are not solid yellow I think hes white rock mix

that isn't the best picture of him it does make him look short but he isn't at all his tail feathers are longer too I just don't seem to be able to get a picture of him he either looks ill or dodgy and he isn't either, such a gentleman too!:S

Back
Top Bottom