What breed is my little Bantam Surprise?

Eblo

Chirping
Apr 26, 2020
The last baby born from my first hatch by a hen. She is a teeny tiny bantam and I love her to pieces. But, I am not sure who the mom is!

Dad is a bantam Partridge Cochin.

Possible moms: Egyptian Fayoumi, black cochin, mottled cochin, mille fleur, golden seabright, porcelain d’uccle, white silkie, and lastly… white-crested black Polish.

It’s the Polish, right?? It has the feathered cochin feet but everything else points to Polish? Notice the white tips on wings. Or, is it mottled cochin?

What does everyone think? Baby is a week old. I know the answer may come in time but I’m dying to know! My whole flock is bantam exceot Egyptian Fayoumi. This chick is sooo small 🥰

Attachments

• FD7C112A-2B4E-4BEF-914A-5AB5E0D37FCC.jpeg
    FD7C112A-2B4E-4BEF-914A-5AB5E0D37FCC.jpeg
    600 KB · Views: 32
  • B9CE2B79-C06F-409A-A6BE-8C9F662EBCC3.jpeg
    B9CE2B79-C06F-409A-A6BE-8C9F662EBCC3.jpeg
    639.6 KB · Views: 12
The last baby born from my first hatch by a hen. She is a teeny tiny bantam and I love her to pieces. But, I am not sure who the mom is!

Dad is a bantam Partridge Cochin.

Possible moms: Egyptian Fayoumi, black cochin, mottled cochin, mille fleur, golden seabright, porcelain d’uccle, white silkie, and lastly… white-crested black Polish.

It’s the Polish, right?? It has the feathered cochin feet but everything else points to Polish? Notice the white tips on wings. Or, is it mottled cochin?

What does everyone think? Baby is a week old. I know the answer may come in time but I’m dying to know! My whole flock is bantam exceot Egyptian Fayoumi. This chick is sooo small 🥰
I’d say it’s either the black or mottled cb, leaning more towards mottled

Back
Top Bottom