What breed is this baby chick?

In the picture, I believe it has lavender feathers. Can you get a picture better showing it's coloring? Also, it is too young to determine the gender. I would post more pictures once it turns around eight weeks old. :)

In the picture, I believe it has lavender feathers. Can you get a picture better showing it's coloring? Also, it is too young to determine the gender. I would post more pictures once it turns around eight weeks old. :)

I agree - blue andalusian. Could it be a splash though? I only think that because this was my blue andalusian at that age:

She was 7 weeks here^

^4 weeks here

This chick has the coloring similar to my splash marans at that age so that's why I'm thinking splash.

For comparison, here is my splash marans at 4 weeks (it says andalusian because she was mistaked for that breed):

^Daisy at 7 weeks.

I agree - blue andalusian. Could it be a splash though? I only think that because this was my blue andalusian at that age: She was 7 weeks here^ ^4 weeks here This chick has the coloring similar to my splash marans at that age so that's why I'm thinking splash. For comparison, here is my splash marans at 4 weeks (it says andalusian because she was mistaked for that breed): ^Daisy at 7 weeks.
Wow she does sort of look like a splash but I ordered 2 blue Andalusions

Back
Top Bottom