What breed is this bantam chick?!?!?!

HeyImAChickenThatsWhite

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2018
07162647-95D5-4320-8BD5-EBEFE438BE13.png

Help!! I don’t know what is breed of chick is!?!?! We got her and her “sisters” and brother from tractor supply from the assorted bantam thing.

This is a thing?? I have been arguing with him that one of his australorps is a bantam. He says there's no such thing. lol

The chick in question is adorable. I have no idea on the breed, though
To be honest i went on google and looked up black bantams and australorp came up in one of the filters so i clicked on it and the hens looked a lot like the chick you posted.:lol:

Looks a lot like my black Sumatra bantams as chicks. Not the best picture, but can you see any type of comb coming through? But the black bodies, white tummies, first flight feathers, and tips of toes are typical of hatchery chicks of this breed.

View attachment 1319589

Her comb is coming through, but you can barely see it because it it’s black.

Looks a lot like my black Sumatra bantams as chicks. Not the best picture, but can you see any type of comb coming through? But the black bodies, white tummies, first flight feathers, and tips of toes are typical of hatchery chicks of this breed.

View attachment 1319589

I’m kinda new to chickens. I don’t really know what breed they are until they are grown. I have no patience till then.

Back
Top Bottom