What breed is this? I think she is an EE, but I’m not sure.

Floof chickens

In the Brooder
Sep 22, 2020
1600784845265.png

I found this little girl walking around in my yard. I went outside because I thought she was one of mine, but she isn’t. She was desperately trying to get into the pen with my flock, because she was very hungry. I thought maybe she belonged to someone around my neighborhood but no one has chickens but me. Then I noticed that she had a string tied around her foot. I live right next to a park to I figured someone dumped her there and tied her to something and she got loose. Anyway, long story short I let her into the pen and she’s been doing fine, but I’m still not sure what breed she is. I’d appreciate it if anyone could help 😁

View attachment 2343846
I found this little girl walking around in my yard. I went outside because I thought she was one of mine, but she isn’t. She was desperately trying to get into the pen with my flock, because she was very hungry. I thought maybe she belonged to someone around my neighborhood but no one has chickens but me. Then I noticed that she had a string tied around her foot. I live right next to a park to I figured someone dumped her there and tied her to something and she got loose. Anyway, long story short I let her into the pen and she’s been doing fine, but I’m still not sure what breed she is. I’d appreciate it if anyone could help 😁
Her toenails are a bit overgrown, btw. (Probably from past living conditions)
I truly wonder what her life was like. Her beak looks like it has been trimmed. But she seems to be in good condition. She probably lived in a cage.

Back
Top Bottom