what breed is this little roo?

Quote:
I am less than a yearling with chickens and although I am the most knowledgeable of all my friends... (which isn't saying much) you lost me with those initials. Can you tell me what those things mean? I learn something new every day.
wink.png

As I was getting ready to post, I saw hdowden's post... I have now figured out Black Breasted Red.
smile.png
The other two that were caged with him... may not mean anything... but they still had white fluff on their backs so I assumed they were pretty young yet. I could be wrong and usually am, though.

Quote:
I am less than a yearling with chickens and although I am the most knowledgeable of all my friends... (which isn't saying much) you lost me with those initials. Can you tell me what those things mean? I learn something new every day.
wink.png

As I was getting ready to post, I saw hdowden's post... I have now figured out Black Breasted Red.
smile.png
The other two that were caged with him... may not mean anything... but they still had white fluff on their backs so I assumed they were pretty young yet. I could be wrong and usually am, though.

HQ= hatchery quality
PQ= poor quality
That is just what is referred to if the bird does not appear SQ= show quality. I don't show mine but plenty other on here do. So, they would be better judges of quality. I personally own what would be referred to as HQ and/or PQ, but to me they are fabulous and nothing less.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom