What breed is this rooster?

Can anyone take a guess on the breed of this guy? Looks Buckeye to me. His picture was on a FB Lost pet page. He wondered into someones yard. Ha people on there are replying 'someone must be looking for him!' And I'm saying to myself, He was dumped. Better start looking for someone to take him. Thanks for any guesses. Hope youre all having a great evening.

Can anyone take a guess on the breed of this guy? Looks Buckeye to me. His picture was on a FB Lost pet page. He wondered into someones yard. Ha people on there are replying 'someone must be looking for him!' And I'm saying to myself, He was dumped. Better start looking for someone to take him. Thanks for any guesses. Hope youre all having a great evening.
Maybe start your own thread to avoid any confusion?

He might be a Buckeye but the comb doesn't look like the pure pea comb of a Buckeye to me so I'm thinking it's more likely a mixed breed. What color are his legs?

Back
Top Bottom