What breed is this????

amanda90

In the Brooder
Jul 24, 2016
Tennessee

Last edited:
Mixed breed or a poor example of Blue Laced Red Wyandotte.

Where are you getting these birds from? I saw other posts. Works better if all in one post so questions of origin and what not are all together.

You guys do know you can click on a photo to enlarge it right? Picture is pretty clear excepting birds in front to not show legs.

She's a mix. Honestly, she looks similar to some of my Dark Cornish mixes. Looks like she's got a pea comb, and the partial lacing could come from that parent breed. My mixes didn't carry over the distinct body shape of the DC. If that's the case, she has the potential to be a great broody hen.

I would say bad colored blue laced red wyandotte. Has a rose comb and the right colors...I could be wrong though, I've never had blue laced red wyandottes, but I want some lol.

I would say bad colored blue laced red wyandotte.  Has a rose comb and the right colors...I could be wrong though, I've never had blue laced red wyandottes, but I want some lol.  

Ok. Well I like her. She's pretty. I only paid 5$ each on them. I can't afford 15$-25$ on pure breeds.

Back
Top Bottom