What breed is this?

Lis86

Chirping
Jan 28, 2021
Hi all! Can anyone offer any insights? We have rescued this chick, any ideas of her (hoping) breed? She is approx 6-7 weeks old and has lovely stripes on her feathers coming in. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-211418_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-211418_Gallery.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 5
I want to say some sort of production red, but cannot be more specific, I don't know what you guys have over there. Is of note to me that is has patterning. That doesn't really match with any productions we have here - which are largely unpatterned.

Where'd you rescue her from?

It's possible she's a backyard cross between a production type and something else?

I want to say some sort of production red, but cannot be more specific, I don't know what you guys have over there. Is of note to me that is has patterning. That doesn't really match with any productions we have here - which are largely unpatterned.

Where'd you rescue her from?

It's possible she's a backyard cross between a production type and something else?
She was found by a neighbour kid at the local park and although we tried no one came forward to claim. I was meant to foster her, now it has turned into an adoption. I have 2 Isa browns from very young and neither had this sort if black stripe colouring.

Back
Top Bottom