What breed is this?

Attachments

• B5CE3E44-CB5C-4537-A0A8-D49B8AC14A5A.jpeg
    B5CE3E44-CB5C-4537-A0A8-D49B8AC14A5A.jpeg
    448.4 KB · Views: 3
From ideal sold as hatchery choice feather legged bantams.

Hmm, I'm not seeing anything in their featherleg bantams that really matches this little one, unless she really is just a Dark Brahma with super poor leg feathering. Maybe an Easter-egger bantam that accidentally got thrown in? 🤔 @Rhodebar Lover any thoughts on the dark-colored baby in post 4?

Hmm, I'm not seeing anything in their featherleg bantams that really matches this little one, unless she really is just a Dark Brahma with super poor leg feathering. Maybe an Easter-egger bantam that accidentally got thrown in? 🤔 @Rhodebar Lover any thoughts on the dark-colored baby in post 4?
Their EEs don't have feathered legs as far as I'm aware. No standard year, but I have yet to see a feather legged one. Thinking it's just poor feathering on a brahma

It's likely an Ideal Hatchery quality bird. 😅

Agreed on all ID's!

Dang, I didn't realize Ideal was one of those, too. 😬 Err, by that I mean in the same vein as Hoover's, for example.

Better and worse birds happen from any source.

On the opposite end of the scale, my Ideal Black Langshan rooster was mistaken in photos for breeder quality -- not necessary show quality but good quality and type. :)

Some crossbeak issues are genetic and some are due to conditions during development and others are due to injury after hatching.

Back
Top Bottom