What breed is this?

biggschicks

Hatching
7 Years
Nov 18, 2012
B]

Ok this is my first time posting a picture, not sure if I did it correctly. If the picture comes up its of a hen that I got from a friend. She lost her entire flock to predators and this was the only one that survived. I'm keeping her until she can get more chickens. In the meantime I was curious as to what she is. In the picture she is standing next to a Cuckoo Maran. Thank you for the help.

The pic is way small for my mature eyes, but my guess is possibly a silver phoenix, from that tail, or some type of game bird. Look those up and see if either fits your girl.

Thanks for the help. I looked up silver phoenix and that is exactly what she looks like. Thank you everybody.

Hi everyone do y'all know what breed this is thought columbian wyandotte but she lays a white egg so I'm confussed could age make her lay a white egg she kinda old btw she is a bantam

Hi everyone do y'all know what breed this is thought columbian wyandotte but she lays a white egg so I'm confussed could age make her lay a white egg she kinda old btw she is a bantam
its best to start your own thread........looks like a light brahma if it has feathered legs

Ok this is my first time posting a picture, not sure if I did it correctly. If the picture comes up its of a hen that I got from a friend. She lost her entire flock to predators and this was the only one that survived. I'm keeping her until she can get more chickens. In the meantime I was curious as to what she is. In the picture she is standing next to a Cuckoo Maran. Thank you for the help.
When you are posting, at the top of the box you're typing in, there are little icons, ie. B I U. In the 3rd set of boxes from the right, the far left icon is a little landscape picture. Click on it and it'll walk you through adding a picture to your post.

Back
Top Bottom