what breed is this?

Welcome to BYC. I'm glad you decided to join our flock. It's difficult to tell for sure, but when I enlarge your picture, it appears your hen has some copper for brownish colored feathers in the neck area (as opposed to being solid black). Am I seeing this correctly? Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

It's difficult to tell for sure, but when I enlarge your picture, it appears your hen has some copper for brownish colored feathers in the neck area (as opposed to being solid black). Am I seeing this correctly?
P.S. The reason I'm asking is because if I'm seeing this correctly, I think it is a Black Sex Link hen.

Welcome to BYC. I'm glad you decided to join our flock. It's difficult to tell for sure, but when I enlarge your picture, it appears your hen has some copper for brownish colored feathers in the neck area (as opposed to being solid black). Am I seeing this correctly? Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Yeah she has some copperish feathers in neck area