What Breed my Mystery rooster

Oh, and welcome to BYC!šŸ˜Š
Thank you...:) For years as doing a chicken search I would end up on BYC... the latest search for doing my own fecal testing (have the equipment) and yep found great links here..then was searching for ventilated large coops during winter and once again great information here. Seems to be the one-stop search..:)

Thank you...:) For years as doing a chicken search I would end up on BYC... the latest search for doing my own fecal testing (have the equipment) and yep found great links here..then was searching for ventilated large coops during winter and once again great information here. Seems to be the one-stop search..:)
Happy turkey day!

You will find everything you need to know about chicken keeping and even things you did not know you needed to know! šŸ˜Š

Back
Top Bottom