What breed of dog would you like to have in the future?

Quote:
I do Karelian Bear Dog and Russo-European and West/East Siberian Laika rescue. You can contact me when you want a Bear dog. I also personally know several breeders.
smile.png

I love my Bluetick Coonhounds. Wow, so many great breeds, so little time.
smile.png
In the Big Dog Category: I would love to someday have an Irish Wolfhound, Anatolian Shepherd, or Newfoundland. In the Small Dog Category: Brussels Griffon, Miniature Fox Terrier, or Affenpincher. I just love dogs!!! All dogs!!! Amy

Our next dog is going to be a South African Boerboel (My all time favorite, the best dogs in the world. I miss mine so much!)

But the other breeds that I wouldnt mind having...
Old English Sheepdog
Bouvier des Flandres
Miniature Australian Shepherd
Border Collie
Shiba Inu
Akita
Irish Wolfhound
Basenji
Briard

Oh and breeds that I will never get agian....
JRT - Jack Russell Terrier (never ever ever ever ever ever again) Anyone want one, he's cute!
wink.png

Quote:
I do Karelian Bear Dog and Russo-European and West/East Siberian Laika rescue. You can contact me when you want a Bear dog. I also personally know several breeders.
smile.png

Wow the Karelian Bear Dog is pretty. Although not a family dog. Which rules it out for me... bummer.

I always wanted to cross my Border Collie with one of my Australian Cattle Dogs.............................A cattle collie.

Just did it. 1st and 3rd smartest breeds. We will see what happens.

I'd also like an Irish Wolfhound someday

41721_cal_dog.jpg

Cattle Collies

Quote:
Wow the Karelian Bear Dog is pretty. Although not a family dog. Which rules it out for me... bummer.

Actually they are wonderful family dogs. I don't know of any KBD's that aren't a family dog, even the one's that are part of the National Parks systems that take care of human-habituated bears, they are usually still a family dog.

Cane Corso, need something that will love the kids and protect them from anything. also need a big dog to keep up with the horses and amount of exercise the dog will get from me walking and jogging.

Back
Top Bottom