What breed of ducks?

I don't know if they came from the same parents, but I am guessing not. I looked up the types you told me and I am pretty sure the white is a pekin the ones with lines on their face is the rouen, but I was wondering are rouens always that color or is it possible to look like the black one.

They grew a lot so far I believe they will be 6 weeks old on Tuesday, here are some more recent pics any ideas if they are definitely rouen, or if they are female or male? Some of them have a tint of green on their heads.

They grew a lot so far I believe they will be 6 weeks old on Tuesday, here are some more recent pics any ideas if they are definitely rouen, or if they are female or male? Some of them have a tint of green on their heads.
Still looks like rouens, Swedish and a pekin to me. Green means boy also take a listen to these sound bites and that should help you with sexing. The males usually are still peeping at this age while the females should be making girl noises.http://www.majesticwaterfowl.org/artquacks.htm they are very cute.

Last edited:
they should start having the blue feathers come in soon. mine have started and they are a couple weeks older than yours. I have all females. never had this happen before. I had a set of twins but one was killed by my sons friends dog.

Back
Top Bottom