What Breed or Gender is this 5, and how old?

Wich ones are pullets?

• PEYTON

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • DAKOTA

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • EMERSON

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • RAVEN

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • SKYLAR

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
They all look to be female but Emerson looks to be well over 4 months old but I could be wrong so let’s see what everyone else says
Yes he look older to me top but i Will post pictures in few weeks so u can see them when they grow

Here is EMERSON one week older still dont know boy or girl?

Attachments

• IMG_20190921_112803-01.jpeg
    IMG_20190921_112803-01.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Here is EMERSON one week older still dont know boy or girl?

He is a cockerel. Though I disagree with some others, he is not older than 4 months. They all look 12-16 weeks old. He’s pretty bedraggled, does he get picked on? It’d be easier to clarify sex if his feathers were full, as you’d likely be able to see the start of pointed saddle feathers coming in above the tail. He’s also very pale, which makes me think pullet, but that’s too much comb for a pullet of that age, unless it was bright red and she was laying.[/QUOTE]

He is a cockerel. Though I disagree with some others, he is not older than 4 months. They all look 12-16 weeks old. He’s pretty bedraggled, does he get picked on? It’d be easier to clarify sex if his feathers were full, as you’d likely be able to see the start of pointed saddle feathers coming in above the tail. He’s also very pale, which makes me think pullet, but that’s too much comb for a pullet of that age, unless it was bright red and she was laying.
[/QUOTE]
I buy them Two weeks ago so i think feathers Will grow they now have good care, i Will post pic every week, yes for me comb is also to big , we Will see ;)
Tnx man for your coments:):frow

Back
Top Bottom