What Breed Should I Get?

Pics
Hopefully Ashley can hook you up with the in person pickup!! Although not sure if your husband would believe the packing peanut story if they don't even ship them to you 😂🤣
True! But I'd be willing to incur his death stare for the sake of my duckies!

Itll be worth it, I tell you! WORTH IT!!!
🤣 😂😆😆😂🤣🤣😂🤣

Again: There is no common definition or regulation that defines the term organic.
Any certification can be looked at for standards. USDA Organic means no pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
Nice to have choices. Things that I have noticed with organics is better taste, longer lasting during storage, and cores, such as celery, tend to grow rather than rot when I throw them into my worm compost bin.
If you're not finding similarities, I guess that it's not worth paying more for. The book 'Diet for a Poison Planet was a real eye opener for me.
If you're interested, do a search on how produce grown in composted soil needs less pesticides than those grown using pure chemicals.
Makes sense to me; healthy plants, just like healthy animals, don't need pesticides, antibiotics etc. They automatically resist disease.
Are organic oreos worth the extra money? Dunno, I wouldn't eat them if they were free. 😝

This is what I'm planning when the box arrives in April 😬 already peppering in 'over hatches' & 'packing peanuts' into our conversations lol
See, now I'm going the OPPOSITE route. I'm going to play completely clueless. "Gee, honey. I heard they did that sometimes with chicks, but I didn't think it would happen with ducks because they don't get as cold. Hmmm... they don't mention it on the website... Maybe it was a mistake...."
😉

Back
Top Bottom