What breeds of chickens do you have?

I am very new to all this. I started with one production red roo that I found in the yard. Asked my friend for another and she gave me a buff orpington hen. After that we built a chicken tractor and ordered 10 pullets from Ideal.

2 black australorps
2 easter eggers
2 rir
2 salmon favorelles
2 silver dorkings

One Easter Egger and one Australorp seem to be friendlier than all the rest. They are definitely the favorites.

do you know what color legband came on the second and 3rd cclb lines ? I got mine from Madamwlf. I was thinking blue band, read it somewhere but now need to find the line colors again.
Hi Omaeve,

Wow, I am so glad that you asked that because I was wondering this morning what the legbands were. I got mine from Samantha in the TX hill country at High View ranch, and she got them directly from Greenfire. Sooooo The male had a yellow legband and the female had a green one. -- I need to write this down where I can find it ---

Quote: I got mine from madamwlf in md and she said they (greenfire farms) seem to be changing color bands.. but hers are from 2 or 3 line as her 1 line hen is molting and has quit laying also she showed me a while pullet that her first line hen is throwing..I have heard that some others are getting white chicks.. have you asked your breeder what line yours is ?they should know.I will also number band mine as Eve has brown chipmunk stripe and Lilith has black chipmunk stripe and I want to see if they end up differnt color patterns..madamwlf ships if you need more chicks.

i have

3 Pure Bred Australian Langshangs- names-wattle, cob and felicity
2 white leg horns- floppy and doppy
2 production reds- Red 1 and Red 2
2 black sex links (POL- don't have names yet but they are both by far the most friendly and inquisitive(nosey)
2 red sex links (POL)- Sammy (Samantha) and Lucy
8 red sex links- Hens, chookies, chickies or girls. the original 8

i have

3 Pure Bred Australian Langshangs- names-wattle, cob and felicity
2 white leg horns- floppy and doppy
2 production reds- Red 1 and Red 2
2 black sex links (POL- don't have names yet but they are both by far the most friendly and inquisitive(nosey)
2 red sex links (POL)- Sammy (Samantha) and Lucy
8 red sex links- Hens, chookies, chickies or girls. the original 8
I like your names!

My flock is below, and yes I know the names off all of them on sight and can even tell you which egg in the laying box came from what hen with about 90% accuracy.

Black Copper Marans
Cockerels: Gidian, Big
Hens: Jasmin, Hazel, Reseda
Cream Legbars
Cockerels: Lium, Lance, Leo
Hens: Lilly, Lacy
Euskal Oiloa (Basque Hens)
Cockerels: Pita, Doc
Hens: Cotton, Candy, Reeses, Bell, Apline, Gloria, Ruby
Silver Birchen Marans
Cockerels: Oreo
Hens: Cookie