What can I do to strengthen my immune system?

roast the egg shells until they are dry but not burned. Do not feed raw egg shells. crumble them up and give them to the birds. Check the commercial Turkey chicken farmers. See if they have vitamins they give their birds. Can you get some too? I read international chicken research. Turkey is doing good things for commercial chickens.
Turkey is very smart with chicken raising. Maybe the vitamin companies will give you free samples.
Best,
Karen in USA

Last edited:
roast the egg shells until they are dry but not burned. Do not feed raw egg shells. crumble them up and give them to the birds. Check the commercial Turkey chicken farmers. See if they have vitamins they give their birds. Can you get some too? I read international chicken research. Turkey is doing good things for commercial chickens.
Turkey is very smart with chicken raising. Maybe the vitamin companies will give you free samples.
Best,
Karen in USA
I like your ideas very much. Thank you so much.

http://www.assist-nps.com/imp_for_poultry.htm

This is what you need. There must be a company in Turkey who makes a food supplement like this one. This company is in Illinois, USA. I do not know if they ship to Turkey. Look for a Turkish company who makes a product like this one . There are many companies worldwide who make this kind of supplement. It is current research and very good for chickens. They speak of "stress" . In worldwide poultry industry "stress" is nerves, fright, or plain diet . Anything which makes chickens not perfect. A treatment like this would be excellent for your chickens. I spend much time studying these trends. Much study is being done on making supplements to help chicken people who use plain diets. These supplements make the diets rich like top grade food. Excellent for adding to wheat and corn diet. Birds also need grit. Small pebbles to help grind the corn and wheat.
Best,
Karen

Last edited:
http://www.assist-nps.com/imp_for_poultry.htm

This is what you need. There must be a company in Turkey who makes a food supplement like this one. This company is in Illinois, USA. I do not know if they ship to Turkey. Look for a Turkish company who makes a product like this one . There are many companies worldwide who make this kind of supplement. It is current research and very good for chickens. They speak of "stress" . In worldwide poultry industry "stress" is nerves, fright, or plain diet . Anything which makes chickens not perfect. A treatment like this would be excellent for your chickens. I spend much time studying these trends. Much study is being done on making supplements to help chicken people who use plain diets. These supplements make the diets rich like top grade food. Excellent for adding to wheat and corn diet. Birds also need grit. Small pebbles to help grind the corn and wheat.
Best,
Karen
I will examine all your writings. You shared valuable information. I do not speak English. I use translation. Thank you so much.

Millions worldwide feed a wheat and corn diet. These supplements give them the same advantage as the big producers have with their expensive formulas. It is a great thing for chicken raisers. I will be using them on my new flock here in America . I am very excited how these supplements will help my birds even tho I just have a small flock. Yes, I will be using hem in addition to the commercial feed I will be feeding. New research shows the birds are excellent with these extra supplements because they get the supplements in the first 2 weeks of life. That is most important part. The first 2 weeks are important for immune system foundation. Feed the birds supplements then and they are healthier all their life. I will continue to feed these supplements all their lives. But the first 2 weeks are most important.
Best,
Karen

Back
Top Bottom