blank

What breed she is and why is she chirping differently?

• What breed she is

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Why she’s chirping that way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eh, yeah. I'm gonna agree with songbaby. That does not sound like a healthy chick. And healthy chicks don't peep that much. Can you get pictures of her poop? Does warming her up quiet her down? Have they been fed anything weird in the last few days? Did they just arrive at your house?
My chickens peep a lot, she under a heat lamp with other 7 chickens, she’s thriving with the others, she eats and drinks a lot of water, and she’s really heathy, Personality I think she’s fine, everyone thinks a different way :) I got her like a week ago. Thanks for responding! :)

My chickens peep a lot, she under a heat lamp with other 7 chickens, she’s thriving with the others, she eats and drinks a lot of water, and she’s really heathy, Personality I think she’s fine, everyone thinks a different way :) I got her like a week ago. Thanks for responding! :)
Healthy chicks do not peep that much. They peep, but it's sort of a muted, sleepy-sounding thing. Have you tried moving the heat lamp closer? Your chicks all appear to be huddled under it.

Back
Top Bottom