Cinnamon
White Winged Pied
Tuxedo Pied
Splash Pied
Red Breasted
Blue Faced
Golden Pearl

Last edited:
I was looking on her website and I looked at the Tuxedo Pieds page and I'm pretty sure that's what I have!
hmm.png
Here is the link:
http://www.featheredobsessions.com/Tuxedo_Pied.html The picture isn't great, but it's the 3rd picture the sort of yellow/tan one. What do you think?
caf.gif

What color of Tuxedo do you think it is? The other 2 chicks seem to be black but the other one ...?
hu.gif

Thx X2

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Do you have a picture of a silver one so I can compare it with my chick?
smile.png

Somewhere I'm sure, let me find it. I don't think that 'tuxedo pied' is a 'real' color, it's either one or the other, can't be both
smile.png

A regular tuxedo should be darker than your baby, so unless she has silver tuxedos it's most likely just a silver.

ETA: The site is taking forever to load.....
th.gif

The baby on the right-side of center.
PICT0185.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Do you have a picture of a silver one so I can compare it with my chick?
smile.png

Somewhere I'm sure, let me find it. I don't think that 'tuxedo pied' is a 'real' color, it's either one or the other, can't be both
smile.png

A regular tuxedo should be darker than your baby, so unless she has silver tuxedos it's most likely just a silver.

I have to go to bed soon ... I'll try to stay up a few more minutes ...
smile.png

Humm, it's just on the Tuxedo page the lighter colored chick is on there ...?
hu.gif

Humm, maybe
hmm.png

Mine has more of a yellowish body and then he has tan on his head and back. Yours is a little too light ... but maybe
hmm.png

I gotta go to bed now, I'll be on first thing in the morning .... I'll post a pictue of him in the morning once he is totaly fluffed out.
smile.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Humm, maybe
hmm.png

Mine has more of a yellowish body and then he has tan on his head and back. Yours is a little too light ... but maybe
hmm.png

I gotta go to bed now, I'll be on first thing in the morning .... I'll post a pictue of him in the morning once he is totaly fluffed out.
smile.png

Silvers are yellow with light grey stripes. Yours doesn't look like stripes yet, but it also looks a little wet still.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom